1. Stop it.
2. Kill the fucker.
3. Bury it deep.
4. Say a few choice words.
5. Stay away from others with the same bad habits. (They can have different ones, nobody’s perfect)
6. Tell everybody, secrets are toxic.
7. Say no to Bic lighters, pipes, needles and other bad influences.
8. Find a new positive hobby. It’s your choice, decide.
9. Get Healthy- start by taking a walk and not jumping to conclusions.
10. Get a dog who will love you, no matter what other crazy shit you do.
12. Believe in yourself- know that you will drop this cheat, learn and move on.
It occurs to me That I require an ideal To summit these peaks. Something more than a patch. My tenacity shouts above my perception Shooting ...
**This poem was inspired by a T-shirt design—I bought the shirt! I am also trying to convince certain people of the importance of POETR...
***A prose poem written in pidgin english Da gross cockroach militia stays booming in da plumbing in da face of mass killings in Kaneohe ...
Fresh pine scent captures holiday spirit. Santa’s little helpers burn clean fuel. Christmas cheer expires on December 26th. Cards and let...